Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A New Hope

The Star-Wars-to-my-life parallelism has gone out of hand! But how will I entitle this entry? I've been through the dark side, watched Revenge of the Sith, and know that the next thing would be Luke Skywalker.

Okay, I'm getting vague.

You see... for the past two weeks, Kat and I haven't been setting sail over calm waters. We both have our faults (but mostly mine), but we're working through it. In fact, there came a point when it was close to the breaking point, something pretty common for a relationship that's been running for almost two and a half years.

Me? I need to be honest. That's all I have to be. I gotta stop being an a****** and start being a human being.

Okay, now it's time to blow up the Death Star...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home