Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Dark Side

Yep... I just got sucked into it. I'm now Darth Vader in the flesh. *Breathe in and out via an inhaler.*

Sadly, I haven't been the best employee, son, or boyfriend for the past I-don't-know-how-many days. Frankly, ang gago ko na.

I've been coming to work at around 10:30am at the average these past few weeks. Considering we're flexi-time, this shouldn't be a problem, right? But it's far off from the 8:30am time-ins I had during my first seven months at work. It just shows that my work discipline has been slipping, nay, sliding down the hill. Sure, I still get the job done, but sometimes, my mind is just out of it.

Last week, our katulong went home... okay, quit. A good son should help out with the chores, right? All I do is get home late at night, do whatever chores I can do (like wash dishes), fix up, sleep. I haven't been in close contact with my parents as well, save for the mano po and some "do this, do that" conversations.

My relationship with Kats has gone to a record low last week. If your girlfriend is sick, shouldn't you at least give her moral support? Besides, laughter is the best medicine, right? Well... I wasn't there. I became busy with too many things, some even for the sake of recreation only.

I want to get out of this slump. I've got to get out of the dark side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home