Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Monday, March 14, 2005

Slow

I don't know... maybe it's just my craving for more speed. Right now, a 1040-kilogram car powered by a 110hp 4G92 SOHC engine ain't good anymore. It feels too slow.

I've asked dad if I can attach a set of aftermarket headers and a sports muffler to uncork, say, ten more horses. He said no, and that I won't need extra power around the city. I even mentioned that I'll pay for the upgrade; still got a no. Sucks.

Ironically, the other slow thing in my life right now is financial progress. Yep... I'm still in a rather low salary level as opposed to the lifestyle I want to carry out. I want to be independent sooner, and when I mean independent, I want to be in a strong financial state. Being "strong" is far from being "stable".

I'm thinking of an open source project. Mga taga-Ange na CompSci, kaya natin 'to! Halos lahat ng software libre na over the internet! Eclipse para sa Java, PostgreSQL para sa DB, at samu't-saring plug-in anjan na! Konting aral na lang 'to...

To be able to uncork more power, I have to uncork the financial bottleneck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home