Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

I got in the office at 7:20 a.m. Normally, on Wednesdays, I arrive 25 to 30 minutes earlier.

Today is different, however. It's been raining since I-don't-know-what-time. I remember waking up at 3 in the morning upon hearing heavy rainfall. Three hours later, I woke up hearing the same sound.

Dad already told me about an alternate route (Del Monte, Roosevelt, Quezon Avenue) which I took. If I took my normal route (Banawe to Quezon Avenue), I'd be lucky to be in the office by eight.

Traffic was jammed at Quezon Avenue going towards EspaƱa. Radio reports over DZMM informed me that water levels at UST were "hanggang singit" already.

Hope the rain goes away sooner. Katrina sent me an SMS telling me that their street ends are already flooded, and that the water is already waist-high at UST. I'm sure she wants to go home by now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home