Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Monday, August 16, 2004

Jologs

Gooooood morning, Philippines! I'm at work, blogging. Hehe... but by 9:30 a.m., I have to resume studying SwishMax and make progress with a presentation due Wednesday.

I had a wonderful day yesterday with my girlfriend Katrina. We went to Tutuban with her family, browsed for clothes (ended up buying none, though...), then went to SM Manila to watch a movie.

Hulaan niyo kung ano pinanood namin... "Now That I Have You"!

The best!!! Super-jologs! Hehehe. At first, I didn't like the idea. For one thing, I'm not a fan of local jologs movies. I know that those movies were corny, loaded with awkward situations, embarassing scenes, and cheesy lines.

But I've been persuaded to watch... and we did. It turned out to be what I had in mind in its exact sense.

Funny thing, though, is that the characters had some parallelisms with ourselves; hence, I ended up teasing Katrina. Another funny thing: I had fun (although I denied it so many times...). Despite the poor sound mixing quality, bad dialogue delivery, and I-can-do-better-than-that-I-guess acting, there was something in that movie that I actually enjoyed.

Besides, it was the first time I ever saw a jologs movie in the theater.

Thanks, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home