Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Klasrum

Just read the blogs of a couple of BC4A peeps. Nakakatuwa! Somehow, I managed to learn how the others thought about things. Made me also think how much more talent those guys possessed.

Obviously, it's not just the classroom that allows people to shine. Sometimes, I even think that the four walls of the room tend to even hinder us from finding our true selves.

On the other hand, it may, and MAY, show that talent people possess... but only to the extent of the lessons.

Basta, I'm going to graduate na. End of school... pero, ika nga ni Sir Henry sa IMD ng St. Luke's, "studying does not end in the classroom."

Sige... mag-aral na tayo habambuhay!!!

Will I miss BC4A? Will I miss "the classroom days"?

I don't know. For one thing, I have a forget-and-learn-and-move-on attitude. I tend to look at the present and future than look back.

But there were good times and bad times... experiences, lessons, anything and everything...

I'll find out in a week's time...

Kita-kits sa rampa, BC4A! Congrats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home