Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Initial-D-ized

I thought I was done with Initial D, until a week ago. I got a new card.

A week later, I've spent roughly P600 on that damn card.

Okay... so what's Initial D? In a nutshell, it's a game made by Sega Rosso which is based on a popular car manga and anime.

The nice thing about the game is, aside from great graphics, simulation, and a selection of real cars from Mitsubishi, Mazda, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, and Suzuki, is that you can get a memory card and store data of your car there. Neat, isn't it?

What makes it neater is that when you win, you get points. When you get points, you get to upgrade your car. The more points, the faster your car gets. Now do you understand why it's addictive?

As of now, I got two Mitsubishi cards: a Blue Lancer Evo7 (worth P2000) and a Red Lancer Evo4 (worth P600). I also got Katrina a Yellow Honda Integra Type-R ('coz I want my girl to have the best car in the game with her fave color).

Right now, I'm focusing on my Red Evo4. Haven't lost against the computer, and have a 6-3 record against humans.

Damn... what is it with car games? I'm so addicted...

Must be the thrill of winning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home