Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Thursday, March 11, 2004

I Can See The Light... and Beyond...

Thesis has just been submitted. Hope this'll be the LAST thing I'll ever pass to school. Somehow, I just wanna get out of school. I wanna work! I wanna work!

There's just this inner drive in me to create things... you know... things you can't make while you got stuff to do in school. All the more, most of the stuff you do in school is just... well... off-track from what you want to do. Tell me if this ain't true.

WHAT?!? Ain't true? Okay... e-mail me then at blankwhitewall@yahoo.com so I'll know your side.

So what do I wanna do? I wanna toy with a car company's database. Yep... somehow, I see DB programming as some sort of text-based video game. It'll be much more fun when I start getting paychecks out of fun. Ain't it just nice to get paid getting fun.

Then, perhaps when I get along with the company a lot better, I'll get to be a test driver too! Yes... I love driving... and driving fast... and faster... and faster... and... well... FASTER!!! All the more, the faster I drive, the better I get paid!!! Ain't this much more fun?

Later on, I'll get to be a rally driver. I get to race people, then get sponsors. The more sponsors, the more money! Maybe it'll be enough to build a pretty, cozy house, swimming pool and mini kart race track. By then, I wish I could build my dream car...

Guess I'm getting carried away, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home