Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Monday, March 29, 2004

Hope of the Unemployed

A few hours from now, I'll be calling up the HRD of RamCar. Right now, I'm still crossing my fingers.

Come to think of it, I did well in the test... well... at least I think I did. I was honest about the management and personality tests, and I was able to double-check my answers in the english apprehension test.

The one test I'm worried about is the Mental Ability Test. Think of it as a fill-in-the-asterisks IQ test based on english and math pattern recognition. There were 40 items and had 45 minutes to answer. I had answers to all but 5 hard ones.

Here's a sample question for you: BOOT TO READ DE EARS **. Try it out. You have a minute.

Oh... and that's one of the easiest in the test.

How about this one: 1 3 7 15 **. Again, one minute. Very easy.

Try this one out. No calculators, please. 244 18 202 15 118 9 ** *. One minute.

Fun, isn't it?

Oh well... hope I get to be a SAP programmer/analyst soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home