Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Graduated!!!

As I write this article, I'm shoving up all the files from school and placing them in a folder named "ZZZ -- Old Files from Ange". Finally, I cleaned up my desktop. Good riddance!

But there's a part of me telling me that... well... it's memorabilia for all the works done in school. I could've just pressed the delete button, click 'yes', and watch it all disappear as I laugh wickedly.

Okay... so now I got a cleaner desktop. What next?

Find a job.

It's time to mold up the future. You know... earn cash, later on buy a house of my own, then a car, then a business, who knows. But it'll be much more fun now, since I'll be reaping from the fields of education gotten riper.

I need a job. I'll post my resume soon. By the way, feel free to refer to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home