Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Broke

These are one of the days that you'll just hate. You got nothing to do, got nothing to keep yourself busy with, and got no cash.

I'm broke. I'm bored. Perfect.

How I want to catch a movie with my hunniekins... but I'm broke. Makes me wish I were one of those filthy rich kids with wallets overflowing with cash and credit cards. Kaso, mid-class lang po ako.

Makes me wish I got a job, too, so instead of sulking around, I'd be burning productive time in exchange for cash. Not a bad thought... problem is I'm still unemployed.

I knew I should've applied for my professional license sooner. Then, I'll establish the John Reynoso Basics Driving School. Para may raket naman ako kahit paano.

Oh well... I'm broke... I'm jobless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home