Life in the Eyes of John

A blog on life, love, people, cars, and everything I can think about...

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Basketball Games and Employment Opportunities

A few hours after the Pirates of Banawe episode, I drove to Ayala Heights to meet up with my former high school classmates...

...to play basketball.

It was nice being able to meet them again after a quarter-year away due to projects and thesis. I was sure I'd play sloppy.

Upon meeting up with Patrick, Rylan, Rene, Inigo, Maynard, Ron, Warren, Calvin, plus two imports, we had three games. Happens I didn't lose too much, except I got tired real easy, thanks to added weight and lack of exercise.

What's nice about it is that, since most of them were employed, I got job opportunities, all in the IT-Computer field. Rylan told me that RamCar needed a SAP guy, and I'm glad 'coz I know the SAP system, thanks to two months of OJT in St. Luke's. Ron also told me that he had connections, through his dad, with car companies. I'm plain glad.

So what's my next move? Print resumes.

By the way, tell people that I'm looking for computer-IT-related work (minus encoding... I prefer competent work...). I'll send them my resume. They can also e-mail me at blankwhitewall@yahoo.com if necessary. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home